SGS Certificate chemical Resolving Agent Cas 87-69-4 l-tartaric
l-tartaric aicd BP / USP / FCC
E No: E334;
HS Code: 2918120000
|Specification of l-tartaric acid||Assay(as C4H6O5)||99.7% -100.5%|
|Specific Rotation||.+12~ +13|
|quality standard||GB 25544-2010, FCCIV, BP, USP, EP|
|Arsenic [as As]||2mg/kg Max|
|Residue on ignition||0.05% Max|
|Reduction on drying||0.5% Max|
|Production license No.||SC20132041100133|
1. L-Tartaric acid is widely used as acidulant in beverage,and
other foods, such as soft drinks, wine, candy, bread and some
2. L-Tartaric acid is used as chemical resolving agent to resolve
DL-amino-butanol, an intermediate for antitubercular drug.
3. L-Tartaric acid is used as catalyst in the resin finishing of
polyester fabric or pH value regulator in oryzanol production.
4. L-Tartaric acid is used as chiral pool to synthesize tartrate
5. L-Tartaric acid is used in electroplating, sulfur removal and
6. L-Tartaric acid is also used as complexing agent, screening
agent or chelating agent in chemical analysis and pharmaceutical
inspection, or as resist agent in dyeing.
7. It can also complex with metal ion and can be used as cleaning
agent or polishing agent of metal surface.
8. With its reduction, L-Tartaric acid is used as reductive agent
in manufacturing mirror chemically or imaging agent in photography.
packing and storage: Kept airtightly in a light-proof, dry and cool